Nice to meet you!
My name is Sarah. I am a designer passionate about developing creative solutions, from branding design to user experience design.
When I am not designing, you can find me experimenting with film photography, attempting to crochet a bucket hat, or curating a super niche Spotify playlist.
Siebel Center for Design
Graphic Design Intern | August 2021-present
- Work closely with the Graphic Design Coordinator and Associate Director of Marketing to develop branding and promotional materials
- Assisting with sub-branding of the Shop and K-12 lab.
- Created original wallpapers for study areas around the building
Graphic Designer | August 2021-present
- Collaborating with the Design Team to create marketing materials for the annual hackathon
- Designing collateral including social media posts, swag, and promotional posters for the event
College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
Graphic Design Intern | January 2021-August 2021
- Worked with the Senior Graphic Design Specialist to develop concepts, layouts, and prepare files for print
- Created logos for various events sponsored by the college such as the LAS Impact Awards and the Astronomy program's 100th anniversary
- Designed alumni newsletters for print
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
BFA Graphic Design | est. graduation - May 2024
Interest in User-Experience and Human-Centered Design